Saturday 24 March 2012

A Bad Habit

I've got into a bad habit, but it's so nice I don't really want to give it up.

On a Saturday morning (or sometimes early afternoon) I travel into Jamestown for a bit of shopping, maybe the bank, a couple of times I've gone for a swim, etc. I've now got into the habit of rounding it off with Breakfast at the Pink Flamingo (http://canyonvsvolcano.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/dsc00198-copy.jpg).

There's something really nice about a Full English in the sun on the sea front watching the world pass by. This is especially the case after vigorous exercise (eg a swim, or carrying a crate of cider back to the car). I rather suspect I'll put on some weight (then my clothes might fit, but that's another story), still I'm not planning to give this up jut yet.

Bizarrely today I was considering forgoing breakfast and just having a coffee, but when I walked up to the counter they immediately asked if I wanted tea of coffee with my breakfast and that talked me into it, again.

I blame my boss, he got me started on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment